Without a mentor to lead the way, it can be hard to break into any industry. Adweek is hoping to make things easier through Rising Marketer’s Guide, their series aimed at helping entry-level creatives find programs that help get the ball rolling on their careers.
Our very own Sandbox was recently featured in the series in which program managers, partners and past mentees answered a variety of FAQs about our virtual mentorship programs. In this article, they share details about both our high school and college level programs, offering insight into the impact they've had and how to get involved:
- When did Hook found the program?
- How many cohorts do you welcome each year?
- How long does the program run for?
- What does the program pay?
- How many fellows do you hire or plan to hire for each class?
- What percentage of your most recent cohort is historically underrepresented?
- Is a college degree required for your program?
- How long is the application process from start to finish?
- What do you require from applicants as part of the hiring process?
- What percentage of your fellows receive full-time offers?
- When are you hiring your next class of fellows?
For more program details and answers to the above, read the full article on Adweek.